Classic Turkey (extended)
Istanbul | Cappadocia | Konya | Isparta | Pamukkale | Ephesus
This is a recommended itinerary that hits Turkey’s highlights – captivating Istanbul, historic central Anatolia, and the monuments of ancient Ephesus.
- Experience the energetic city of Istanbul, a bridge between continents
- Tour the Sultanahmet district, the keeper of Istanbul’s ancient landmarks
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the Bosphorus waterway
- Marvel at the otherworldly landscapes of Cappadocia
- Unearth the stories of Cappadocia’s underground caves
- Discover the birthplace of the mystic Sufis, or Whirling Dervishes, in Konya
- Take a dip in the cotton-white pools and thermal springs of Pamukkale
- Step back in time on the streets of ancient Ephesus
||Arrive in Istanbul and private transfer to your hotel in the Old City.
||Full-day private tour including the Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Basilica Cistern, and the Grand Bazaar.
||Full-day private tour including Topkapi Palace, Spice Market, and a Bosphorus boat ride.
||Flight to Cappadocia and private transfer to your hotel. Afternoon private tour of the area.
||Full-day private tour of Cappadocia including its fairy chimneys and underground cities. Optional hot-air balloon ride in the early morning.
||Visit Konya for a private city tour, then continue on to your hotel in Isparta.
||Visit the thermal springs of Pamukkale and ancient Aphrodisias en route to your hotel in the area near Ephesus.
||Full-day private tour of ancient Ephesus and the Archaeological Museum, with included farm-fresh lunch.
||Flight to Istanbul to connect with departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure