Legendary Ancient Cities of Turkey
Istanbul | Troy | Assos | Pergamum | Ephesus (7 Days)
This one-week itinerary takes you deeper into Turkey's history, ancient cities and beautiful backdrops.
- Experience the energetic city of Istanbul, a bridge between continents
- Tour the Sultanahmet district, the keeper of Istanbul’s ancient landmarks
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the Bosphorus waterway
- Uncover ancient history at Troy and Assos
- Tour the magnificent acropolis of ancient Pergamum
- Step back in time on the streets of ancient Ephesus
||Arrive in Istanbul and private transfer to your hotel.
||Full-day private tour including the Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Basilica Cistern, and the Grand Bazaar.
||Full-day private tour including Topkapi Palace, Spice Market, and a Bosphorus boat ride.
||Visit ancient Troy and ancient Assos en route to your hotel in Behramkale.
||Visit ancient Pergamum en route to your hotel in the area nearby Ephesus.
||Full-day private tour of ancient Ephesus and the Archaeological Museum, with included farm-fresh lunch.
||Private transfer to Izmir for an included flight back to Istanbul for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure