Turkey’s Jewish Heritage
Istanbul | Izmir | Ephesus (7 Days)
This one-week itinerary covers the main centers of Jewish culture in Turkey, along with some of the country’s most iconic historic landmarks.
- Experience the energetic city of Istanbul, a bridge between continents
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the Bosphorus waterway
- Uncover the story of the Jewish communities that settled in Istanbul and Izmir
- Visit important synagogues and cultural museums
- See the ruins of the synagogue at ancient Sardis
- Step back in time on the streets of ancient Ephesus
||Arrive in Istanbul and private transfer to your hotel in the Old City.
||Full-day private tour including Sultanahmet (Istanbul’s historical district) and the old Jewish neighborhood of Galata.
||Full-day private tour including Sultanahmet, the old Jewish neighborhood of Balat, seaside Ortakoy, and a boat tour on the Bosphorus.
||Flight to Izmir and private transfer to your hotel.
||Full-day private tour of Izmir’s Jewish heritage sites and ancient Sardis.
||Full-day private tour of Ephesus and the Terrace Houses en route to your hotel in the area.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure