Florence | Tuscany | Rome | Amalfi Coast (12 Days)
This moderate-paced adventure shows you the timeless art cities of Florence and Rome, the picturesque medieval towns and vineyards of Tuscany, and the stunning hill towns and views of Italy’s famous southern coast.
- Admire Michelangelo’s most famous statue in Florence’s Accademia Gallery
- Stroll the lovely streets of Siena
- See the medieval towers of San Gimignano
- Venture into the hilltop towns of Chianti
- Enter Rome’s legendary Colosseum and the grand halls of the Vatican Museums
- Roam the haunting streets of ancient Pompeii in the shadow of Mt Vesuvius
- Get your camera ready for the stunning views of the Amalfi Coast
- Explore the beautiful luxe island of Capri
||Arrive in Florence and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided walking tour of Florence, including the Accademia Gallery.
||Visit San Gimignano, Volterra, and Siena en route to your hotel in Tuscany.
||Day trip to Chianti, including Radda, Greve, Panzano, Castellina and wine tastings.
||Train to Rome and private transfer to your hotel. Time at leisure to shop, stroll and eat.
||Guided tour of Imperial Rome, including the Colosseum.
||Guided tour of Vatican City and its Museums.
||Train from Rome to Naples. Guided walking tour of Pompeii and transfer to your hotel on the Amalfi Coast.
||Day trip driving the Amalfi Coast (Amalfi, Ravello, Sorrento & Positano).
||Day trip to Capri Island.
||Day at leisure on the Amalfi Coast. Optional activities available (cooking class, hiking, kayaking, etc).
||Private transfer to Naples for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure