City of Lights & Valley of Castles
Paris | Loire Valley | Chantilly (9 Days)
Discover a world of luxury and splendor at France’s most famous royal residences from Paris to the Loire Valley.
- Marvel at the famous landmarks and architecture of the ‘City of Lights’
- Be wowed by the extravagant Palace of Versailles
- Have time at leisure for shopping or enjoying Parisian café culture
- Delight in the Renaissance gems of the Loire Valley’s grand castles and manicured gardens
- Taste your way through the wines of the Loire, such as Vouvray
- Admire Chantilly’s lovely castle, sprawling forest, and famous whipped topping
||Arrive in Paris and private transfer to your hotel.
||Paris city orientation including the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and a Seine River Cruise.
||Day trip to the opulent Palace of Versailles. Guided tour of the Louvre.
||Day at leisure in Paris. Optional day trip to Giverny or Paris food tour.
||Train from Paris to Tours. Guided tour of Château d'Amboise and wine tasting. Check in at your hotel in the Loire Valley.
||Guided tour of Chateau de Chenonceau and Chateau de Chambord, and wine tasting. Optional hot air balloon ride over the Loire Valley.
||Guided tour of Château de Villandry and its gardens, and wine tasting in Chinon.
||Transfer to your hotel in the castle town of Chantilly, near Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
||Private transfer to the airport in Paris for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure