- Admire the typical old fishing village of Milna on the island of Brac
- Meet the authentic, picturesque island of Vis
- Experience Hvar’s lively old town with its attractive medieval architecture
- Fall in love with the old town of Korcula, reminiscent of Dubrovnik’s medieval beauty
- Escape to the timeless bue-green wonderland of Mljet
- Discover the unspoiled island of Sipan in the Elaphiti Islands
- Marvel at the gleaming historic center and imposing walls of Dubrovnik
|Embark on your private gulet yacht in Split. Sail to the island of Brac and overnight at the historic town of Milna.
|Sail to the beautiful island of Vis, known also for its white wine.
|Sail to the celebrated island of Hvar and discover the main town known for its nightlife, elegant shops and dining.
|Sail to the forested island of Korcula and enjoy its marvelous old town.
|Sail to the lush green paradise of Mljet island.
|Sail to Sipan, part of the Elaphiti archipelago.
|Sail to the small island of Lopud for swimming and lunch, then continue on for a view of Dubronik’s magnificent old town from the water. Overnight at Dubrovnik.
|Disembark the yacht, after breakfast, in Dubrovnik. Transfer to the airport for departure.