Family Vacation in Italy
Venice | Florence | Amalfi Coast | Rome (14 Days)
Italians are famously big on family, and a trip to Italy will give you the chance to tap into that spirit of generational togetherness. You know your kids will love the food, and there are plenty of fun activities to keep them entertained.
- Visit the Doge’s Palace and historical Venice
- Explore the magical canals of Venice via water taxi and gondola
- Walk the backstreets of Venice for a literal ‘taste’ of the city
- Watch and learn from Venetian artisans making masks, blown glass and gondolas
- Stroll Florence on a fun adventure for the whole family
- Step into the inventive world of Leonardo da Vinci
- Experience the fresh air and beautiful hills of Florence on a biking excursion
- Roam the haunting streets of ancient Pompeii in the shadow of Mt Vesuvius
- Get your camera ready for the stunning views of the Amalfi Coast
- Explore the beautiful luxe island of Capri
- Enter Rome’s legendary Colosseum and the grand halls of the Vatican Museums
- Let your kids play gladiator for a day
- Have fun making the perfect Roman pizza
||Arrive in Venice and exciting water taxi transfer to your hotel. Evening included gondola ride.
||Morning tour of Venice, including the Doge’s Palace. Afternoon tour to the islands of Murano (glass factory visit) and Burano.
||Morning Venice food walk. Afternoon Venetian mask-making workshop and visit to a gondola boatyard.
||Train to Florence and private transfer to your hotel.
||Family-friendly walking tour of Florence, including gelato tasting. Included tickets to the interactive Leonardo da Vinci Museum.
||Family biking day trip in the Tuscan hills around Florence.
||Train to Naples and tour of the ancient site of Pompeii. Continue on to your hotel on the Amalfi Coast.
||Day trip driving the Amalfi Coast (Amalfi, Ravello, Sorrento & Positano).
||Day trip by boat to the island of Capri.
||Day at leisure on the Amalfi Coast. Optional activities such as a kayak tour, hiking, local farm visit, and more.
||Train to Rome and private transfer to your hotel. Time at leisure to shop, stroll and eat.
||Tour of Imperial Rome, including the Colosseum, Roman Forum and a ‘Gladiator School’ experience.
||Tour of the Vatican and its Museums. Pizza-making lesson and dinner.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure