- Enjoy the old-world elegance of Ljubljana’s green city and plentiful cafes
- Taste excellent wines of the Istrian Peninsula
- Watch the famous Lipizzaner stallions in their home stables
- Learn the secrets of truffle hunters in Livade
- Admire the Roman ampitheatre in Pula
- Discover the natural beauty of the Brijuni archipelago
- Delight in the mesmerizing waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Stroll the ancient cobbled streets of Split and uncover its secrets
- Visit the wonderful medieval Hvar Town and stop at an area winery
- See the magnificent walls of Ston
- Savor fresh oysters and mussels in the nation’s ‘oyster capital’
- Marvel at the gleaming old town and imposing walls of Dubrovnik
- Experience authentic village life in the Konavle region
- Be enchanted by Montenegro’s scenic Bay of Kotor
|Arrive in Ljubljana and private transfer to your hotel. Guided city walking tour.
|Day at leisure in Ljubljana. Optional day trip to Lake Bled.
|Visit a winery and the world-famous Lipica Stud Farm en route to your hotel in Rovinj, on the coast of the Istrian peninsula.
|Day trip to discover the Istrian Peninsula, including truffle hunting in Livade and sampling the wines of Momjan.
|Day trip around Southern Istria, including a wine-pairing dinner and a trip by motorboat to the Brijuni archipelago.
|Visit Krka National Park and a local winery en route to your hotel in Split.
|Guided walking tour of Split, including Diocletian’s Palace. Optional local cooking class with lunch.
|Day trip to the island of Hvar, including wine tasting.
|Private tour of the Pelješac Peninsula, including local oyster lunch, en route to your hotel in Dubrovnik.
|Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik.
|Day trip to Konavle, with winery visit and organic farm lunch.
|Day trip to Montenegro’s Boka Bay area, including olive grove visit.
|Day at leisure in Dubrovnik. Optional day trip to Mostar or Lokrum Island.
|Private transfer to the airport for departure.