Gulet Yacht Charter (Split to Split)
Split | Brac | Hvar | Peljesac | Mljet | Korcula | Solta | Split (8 Days)
Set sail on the Adriatic with your own private gulet (motor-sail) yacht charter – summer vacation memories for a lifetime! This route takes you round-trip from Split, with the opportunity to encounter 6 different Croatian islands.
- Admire the typical old fishing village of Milna on the island of Brac
- Marvel at the impossible blue shades of Zlatni Rat’s pebble beach
- Relax in the charming old town of Jelsa, known for its red wines
- Discover the idyllic scenes of the Peljesac Peninsula
- Escape to the timeless bue-green wonderland of Mljet
- Fall in love with the old town of Korcula, reminiscent of Dubrovnik’s medieval beauty
- Experience Hvar’s lively old town with its attractive medieval architecture
||Embark on your private gulet yacht in Split. Sail to the island of Brac and overnight at the historic town of Milna.
||Sail to Zlatni Rat beach on the island of Brac, then continue to the charming small town of Jelsa on the island of Hvar.
||Sail among the beautiful bays of the Peljesac Peninsula. Overnight at the typical small town of Loviste.
||Sail to the lush green paradise of Mljet island.
||Sail to the forested island of Korcula and enjoy its marvelous old town.
||Sail to the celebrated island of Hvar and discover the main town known for its nightlife, elegant shops and dining.
||Hvar Town, Hvar
||Sail to the island of Solta, or overnight at Split, depending on your time of departure tomorrow.
||Disembark the yacht, after breakfast, in Split. Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure