Heart of Tuscany
Florence | Tuscany (8 Days)
This itinerary is popular with repeat visitors to Italy, taking you deeper into Florence and its surrounding areas famous for art, culture and wine.
- Admire Michelangelo’s most famous statue in Florence’s Accademia Gallery
- Enjoy a day to discover Florence on your own
- Stroll the lovely streets of Siena
- See the medieval towers of San Gimignano
- Venture into the hilltop towns of Chianti
- Spend a day among the picturesque towns and vineyards of the Val d’Orcia
||Arrive in Florence and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided walking tour of Florence, including the Accademia Gallery.
||Day at leisure in Florence. Optional activities available, like an art tour or cooking class.
||Visit San Gimignano, Volterra, and Siena en route to your hotel in Tuscany.
||Day trip to Chianti, including Radda, Greve, Panzano, Castellina and wine tastings.
||Day trip to the Val d’Orcia, including Montepulciano, Pienza (pecorino tasting) and Montalcino (Brunello tasting).
||Day at leisure in Tuscany. Optional day trip to Umbria (Perugia & Assisi) or Pisa & Lucca.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure