Highlights of Türkiye & Greece
Istanbul | Ephesus | Athens | Santorini | Mykonos (13 Days)
For those who want to capture the essence of both of these Mediterranean neighbors in one trip, this moderate-paced itinerary covers the most-visited cities and major landmarks of both countries.
- Experience the energetic city of Istanbul, a bridge between continents
- Tour the Sultanahmet district, the keeper of Istanbul’s ancient landmarks
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the Bosphorus waterway
- Step back in time on the streets of ancient Ephesus
- Visit the Athens Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a local guide
- Admire views of Santorini from a boat and swim in the caldera
- Discover the sacred ancient ruins on Delos island
- Relax and enjoy free time in famous Cycladic towns and beaches
||Arrive in Istanbul and private transfer to your hotel in the Old City.
||Full-day private tour including the Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Basilica Cistern, and the Grand Bazaar.
||Full-day private tour including Topkapi Palace, Spice Market, and a Bosphorus boat ride.
||Flight to Izmir and private transfer to your hotel in the area nearby Ephesus.
||Full-day private excursion: Ephesus and Terrace Houses, Sultanköy, and Ephesus Archaeology Museum.
||Fly from Izmir to Athens and private transfer to your hotel.
||Half-day tour of Athens and the Acropolis with a local guide.
||Flight to Santorini and private transfer to your hotel.
||Catamaran cruise on Santorini’s caldera.
||Day at leisure on the island of Santorini.
||Ferry to Mykonos and private transfer to your hotel.
||Day trip to the island and archaeological site of Delos.
||Day at leisure on the island of Mykonos.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure