Ultimate Croatian Coast & Islands
Split | Hvar | Vis | Korcula | Mljet | Ston | Dubrovnik (10 Days)
This itinerary focuses on the stunning treasures along Croatia’s southern Adriatic coastline, including a one-week small-ship cruise through stunning islands so you can see even more.
- Stroll the ancient cobbled streets of Split and uncover its secrets
- Marvel at the pure blue and white swimmer’s paradise of Zlatni Rat Beach
- Cruise through the beautiful Pakleni Islands
- Explore the fun-loving, cobblestoned main town on the sunny island of Hvar
- Meet the authentic, picturesque island of Vis
- Fall in love with the old town of Korcula, reminiscent of Dubrovnik’s medieval beauty
- Escape to the timeless bue-green wonderland of Mljet National Park
- See the magnificent fortification walls of Ston
- Savor fresh oysters and mussels in the nation’s ‘oyster capital’
- Marvel at the gleaming old town and imposing walls of Dubrovnik
||Arrive in Split and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided walking tour of old town Split, including Diocletian’s Palace. Transfer to your deluxe small cruise ship (approximately 40 passengers).
||Visit the island of Brac and enjoy a swim at Zlatni Rat Beach. See the Pakleni Islands and continue on to Hvar town for a walking tour.
||Visit the striking Blue Cave on the tiny island of Bisevo, and continue on to the island of Vis.
||Visit the island of Korcula, including a guided walking tour of the old town.
||Visit the island of Mljet for an included walking tour and boat ride.
||Visit the town of Slano on the mainland and have a tasting at an oyster farm in Ston.
||Arrive Dubrovnik early morning. Guided walking tour of the old city.
||Disembark and transfer to your hotel. Day at leisure. Optional day trip to Lokrum Island by ferry or kayak.
||Private transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure