Wonders of Istanbul & the Aegean
Istanbul | Pamukkale | Bodrum | Ephesus (9 Days)
This recommended itinerary will introduce you to the historic and natural jewels of Turkey, while also giving you some time to unwind and soak up the sun on the stunning Aegean coast.
- Experience the energetic city of Istanbul, a bridge between continents
- Tour the Sultanahmet district, the keeper of Istanbul’s ancient landmarks
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the Bosphorus waterway
- Take a dip in the cotton-white pools and thermal springs of Pamukkale
- Relax in Bodrum, a favorite Aegean resort getaway
- Enjoy a boat ride along the Bodrum coast
- Step back in time on the streets of ancient Ephesus
||Arrive in Istanbul and private transfer to your hotel in the Old City.
||Full-day private tour including the Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Basilica Cistern, and the Grand Bazaar.
||Full-day private tour including Topkapi Palace, Spice Market, and a Bosphorus boat ride.
||Flight to Denizli and private transfer to your hotel. Visit the thermal springs of Pamukkale and ancient Hierapolis.
||Private transfer to your hotel in Bodrum on the Aegean Coast. Afternoon private city tour.
||Half-day boat tour around Bodrum’s coves.
||Private transfer to your hotel in the area near Ephesus.
||Full-day private tour of ancient Ephesus and the Archaeological Museum, with included farm-fresh lunch.
||Flight to Istanbul to connect with departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure