- Experience the colorful Mediterranean city of Barcelona
- Taste local tapas with a guide
- Wander La Boqueria food market
- Visit the Benedictine monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat
- Enjoy a cava tasting at a vineyard in Penedès
- Be enchanted by Girona’s medieval atmosphere
- Strike a pose at ‘Game of Thrones’ filming sites in Girona
- Explore the Costa Brava’s pretty and historic towns
- Discover the world of Salvador Dali
|Arrive in Barcelona and private transfer to your hotel. Evening tapas tour in the Gothic Quarter.
|Guided tour of Barcelona's highlights. Optional evening flamenco show.
|Day trip to Montserrat and the Penedès wine country.
|Day at leisure in Barcelona. Time to shop, relax or enjoy the beach.
|Visit the Costa Brava seaside, including Calella de Palafrugell, Begur and Pals, on the way to your hotel in Girona.
|Day trip to discover Salvador Dali in Figueres and at his Costa Brava residences.
|Day at leisure in Girona. Optional ‘Game of Thrones’ walking tour. Optional excursion to the medieval villages of Catalonia.
|Private transfer to the airport for departure.