- Discover the major historic and Jewish landmarks of Madrid
- Visit the Sephardic Museum in the beautiful city of Toledo
- Learn about the significant Jewish history in the medieval village of Ávila
- Admire Cordoba’s enchanting Mosque-Cathedral and its medieval Jewish Quarter
- Explore Seville’s seductive Barrio Santa Cruz
- Experience the colorful Mediterranean city of Barcelona
- Tour Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and Jewish heritage sites
- Explore the labyrinthine Jewish Quarter of Girona
|Arrive in Madrid and private transfer to your hotel. Evening tapas tour.
|Guided tour of Madrid, including Jewish heritage landmarks.
|Day trip to Toledo, the ‘city of three cultures’, with a tour focusing on Jewish heritage highlights.
|Day trip to Ávila and Segovia, both significant for Sephardic Jews.
|Visit Cordoba’s ‘Mezquita’ and the Jewish Quarter en route to your hotel in Seville.
|Guided tour of Seville’s historic center, which used to be the Jewish Quarter.
|Flight to Barcelona and private transfer to your hotel. Guided tour of Barcelona’s highlights, including the former Jewish Quarter.
|Day trip to Girona and Besalú, both important for Sephardic Jewish history.
|Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.