Summer Family Vacation
Istanbul | Ephesus | Dalyan | Gulet Yacht Charter (10 Days)
This is a great family itinerary to keep children and adults engaged! Delight in Istanbul’s old city sights, marvel at ancient Ephesus, chug down Dalyan’s river, and swim and sail at some of the Turkish Aegean’s most stunning hidden spots in your private gulet yacht charter.
Wondering what is a gulet? Read about this traditional handcrafted Turkish boat on our blog.
- Experience the energetic city of Istanbul, a bridge between continents
- Tour the Sultanahmet district, the keeper of Istanbul’s ancient landmarks
- Enjoy a ferry cruise on the Bosphorus waterway
- Step back in time at ancient Ephesus
- View ancient rock-cut tombs from a riverboat in Dalyan
- Sail Turkey’s stunning Aegean coast in a traditional wooden gulet
- Swim at gorgeous bays and hidden coves
- Visit the coastal market town of Fethiye and the ‘ghost town’ of Kayakoy
||Arrive in Istanbul and private transfer to your hotel. Afternoon orientation walking tour. Enjoy the entertaining ice cream sellers on Istiklal.
||Full-day private tour: Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace & Rahmi M. Koc transportation museum.
||Full-day private tour: Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Spice Market & Bosphorus Cruise.
||Flight to Izmir and private transfer to your hotel in the area nearby Ephesus.
||Full-day private excursion: Ephesus and Terrace Houses, Archaeology Museum and included farm-fresh lunch.
||Private transfer to Dalyan for a river boat ride. Continue on to Gocek for embarkation on your private gulet. Gulet sailing: Aga Limani & Tersane Coves and Cleopatra's Sunken Baths.
||Gulet sailing: Göcek Coves and Ancient Lydae.
||Gulet sailing: Gemiler Island and Kayaköy ghost village.
||Gulet sailing: Fethiye town and its bays and coves.
||Disembark the boat and private transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure