Best of Sicily
Palermo | Agrigento | Siracusa | Taormina (10 Days)
This is a classic, moderate-paced itinerary through Sicily, great for first-time visitors.
- Enjoy Palermo’s colorful markets and golden mosaics
- Admire the striking medieval hill town of Erice
- Step back in ancient history at the Valley of the Temples
- See the town that inspired ‘The Godfather’ story
- Marvel at the Roman-era mosaic floors of Vila Romana del Casale
- Discover Siracusa’s lovely old Greek center on Ortigia island
- Spend a day in the beautiful towns of the Baroque Valley
- Taste wines from Mount Etna’s volcanic vineyards
- Relax in the handsome resort town of Taormina
||Arrive in Palermo and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided tour of Palermo, including the markets, Palatine Chapel and Monreale.
||Guided excursion to Erice, Trapani and Marsala.
||Visit the Valley of the Temples en route to your hotel in Agrigento.
||Visit Vila Romana del Casale en route to your hotel in Siracusa.
||Guided tour of Siracusa, including Ortigia and the Neapolis Archaeological Park.
||Day trip to the beautiful towns of the Baroque Valley: Ragusa, Modica and Noto.
||Visit Mt. Etna, with wine tasting and lunch, en route to your hotel in Taormina
||Guided walking tour of Taormina, including the Greco-Roman theatre. Optional ‘Godfather villages’ excursion.
||Private transfer to the Catania airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure