Sicily & Malta
Palermo | Agrigento | Ragusa | Malta | Siracusa (11 Days)
This enchanting itinerary combines the historical and cultural treasures of two magical Mediterranean islands: Sicily and Malta.
- Enjoy Palermo’s colorful markets and golden mosaics
- Step back in ancient history at the Valley of the Temples
- See the chalky white expanse of the Scala dei Turchi sea cliffs
- Wander the unspoiled historic center of Ragusa Ibla
- Learn why Modica is the chocolate center of Sicily
- Discover the plentiful sights of Valletta’s golden historic center
- Visit Gozo island, the mythical home of the nymph Calypso
- Explore Siracusa’s lovely old Greek center on Ortigia island
||Arrive in Palermo and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided tour of Palermo, including the markets, Palatine Chapel and Monreale.
||Visit the Valley of the Temples and the town of Agrigento en route to your hotel in the area.
||Transfer to Ragusa with a visit to the Scala dei Turchi en route. Afternoon walking tour of Ragusa.
||Morning at leisure in Ragusa. Afternoon visit to Modica, including a chocolate tasting.
||Transfer to Pozzallo and take the ferry to Malta in under two hours. Transfer to your hotel in the capital city of Valletta.
||Morning Valletta city tour. Afternoon harbor cruise.
||Day trip to Gozo Island by boat.
||Ferry back to Sicily and transfer to your hotel in Siracusa.
||Guided tour of Siracusa, including Ortigia and Neapolis Archaeological Park.
||Private transfer to the Catania airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure