Cairo, the Nile & the Red Sea
Cairo | Nile Cruise | Luxor | Red Sea (12 Days)
Enjoy a classic tour of Egypt’s ancient attractions and Nile River scenery, plus time to relax and discover the beauties of the Red Sea region.
- Marvel at the astounding Great Pyramids of the Giza Plateau
- See the treasures of Tutankhamun at the Egyptian Museum
- Browse the wonderfully chaotic lanes of the Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Cruise down the Nile River to stop at ancient cities and temples
- Admire the incredible tomb paintings in the Valley of the Kings
- Enjoy the beauty and luxury of a resort on the Red Sea
||Arrive in Cairo and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided tour of Ancient Egypt, including Memphis, Sakkara, the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
||Guided tour of Cairo, including the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Sala El-Din, Old Cairo and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar.
||Flight to Aswan for embarkation on your Nile River Cruise: Visit the Aswan High Dam and the Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan.
||Nile Cruise: Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo and Edfu’s Temple of Horus. Overnight in Luxor.
||Nile Cruise: Visit Luxor’s West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and Hatshepsut Temple). Overnight in Luxor.
||Nile Cruise disembarkation. Visit Luxor’s East Bank (Temples of Karnak and Luxor). Transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
||Transfer to your beach resort on the Red Sea. Overnight in Hurghada.
||Enjoy a boat trip for snorkeling and swimming.
||Day at leisure to enjoy your beachfront resort.
||Flight back to Cairo and private transfer to your hotel. Time at leisure in Cairo for shopping etc.
||Transfer to the airport in Cairo for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure