Cairo | Nile River Cruise | Luxor (9 Days)
This timeless Egypt itinerary is an ideal overview for first-time visitors, including ancient pyramids, remarkable temples and beautiful Nile River views.
- Marvel at the astounding Great Pyramids of the Giza Plateau
- See the treasures of Tutankhamun at the Egyptian Museum
- Browse the wonderfully chaotic lanes of the Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Cruise down the Nile River to stop at ancient cities and temples
- Admire the incredible tomb paintings in the Valley of the Kings
||Arrive in Cairo and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided tour of Ancient Egypt, including Memphis, Sakkara, the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
||Guided tour of Cairo, including the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Sala El-Din, Old Cairo and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar.
||Flight to Aswan for embarkation on your Nile River Cruise: Visit the Aswan High Dam and the Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan.
||Nile Cruise: Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo and Edfu’s Temple of Horus. Overnight in Luxor.
||Nile Cruise: Visit Luxor’s West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and Hatshepsut Temple). Overnight in Luxor.
||Nile Cruise disembarkation. Visit Luxor’s East Bank (Temples of Karnak and Luxor). Transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
||Flight back to Cairo and private transfer to your hotel. Time at leisure in Cairo for shopping etc.
||Private transfer to the airport in Cairo for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure