British Music Experience
London | Liverpool | Manchester (8 Days)
This itinerary takes you to three exciting cities for the celebration of British music. Hear stories about the great legends (The Beatles, Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, The Smiths, Oasis, etc), what influenced them and how their careers took off to change the world of music.
- Discover the historical and musical legends of London
- Tour the hip neighborhoods, clubs and pub venues where British rock was born
- Step into the world of The Beatles in their hometown of Liverpool
- Take pictures at the famous crossing of Abbey Road
- See costumes and memorabilia from greats like Bowie, Oasis and Adele
- Learn about the unique Manchester sound and the city’s famous bands
||Arrive in London and private transfer to your hotel. Optional dinner at London’s original Hard Rock Cafe.
||Guided tour of London, including Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London and a Thames River Cruise. Optional tickets to a musical show.
||Walking tour of British pop and rock music in London.
||Train to Liverpool. Included tickets to ‘The Beatles Story’ and ‘The British Music Experience’.
||Beatles Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool.
||Transfer to Manchester. Tour of Manchester city’s legendary music scene.
||Train to London and transfer to your hotel. Day at leisure.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure