England, Scotland & Wales
Windsor | York | Edinburgh | Liverpool/Chester | Cardiff | London (11 Days)
This classic one-week "Grand Tour" of Great Britain is ideal for first-time visitors to the United Kingdom. It can be booked with private transfers or a rental car.
- Tour Windsor, the town the Queen calls home
- Drive through picturesque English countryside
- Discover the timber-framed buildings in York’s Shambles district
- Visit the York Minster, a masterpiece of stained glass and stone
- See the ancient Roman-built Hadrian’s Wall
- Visit grand Scottish castles or ruined abbeys
- Delight in the history and pubs of Edinburgh
- Meet some charming Welsh towns
- Admire the beautiful Georgian architecture of Bath
- Walk around the prehistoric megaliths at Stonehenge
- Experience the legends of London
- Have time to experience the pubs or tea rooms of London
||Arrive in London and private transfer to your hotel in nearby Windsor. Guided tour of Windsor, including the royal residence, Windsor Castle.
||Visit picturesque Cotswolds villages and Stratford-upon-Avon (or Oxford) en route to your hotel in York.
||Walking tour of York, including the famous York Minster Cathedral.
||Visit the Northumbrian Coast en route to your hotel in Edinburgh.
||Guided tour of Edinburgh’s highlights, including scotch whisky tasting.
||Visit Gretna Green or the Lakes District en route to your hotel in Liverpool (or Chester).
||Visit some highlights of Wales, including the Shropshire area and the Wye Valley, en route to your hotel in Cardiff.
||Visit beautiful Bath and prehistoric Stonehenge en route to your hotel in London.
||Guided tour of London, including Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London and Thames River Cruise.
||Day at leisure in London. Optional afternoon tea experience.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure