Stirling | Fort William | Isle of Skye | Inverness | Perth | Edinburgh (11 Days)
This typical tour of Scotland carries you along on a mythical tide of moody moors, ethereal glens, stunning castles and Scottish lore. It can be booked with private transfers or a rental car.
- Visit the magnificent Stirling Castle and the monument of William Wallace
- See Great Britain’s largest lake
- Spend time on the Isle of Skye, the most scenic of the Hebridean Islands
- Wonder at the natural beauty of Glencoe and Cairngorms National Park
- Admire the iconic Eilean Donan Castle
- Stroll through the charming Victorian village of Pitlochry
- Enjoy a seafood lunch along the coast of Fife
- Delight in the history and pubs of Edinburgh
||Arrive in Edinburgh. Visit Stirling Castle en route to your hotel in the area.
||Visit Loch Lomond, Inveraray Castle and Rannoch Moor en route to your hotel in Fort William.
||Day trip to the mountains and lakes around Glencoe.
||Take the car ferry to the Isle of Skye for overnight. Optional visit to Dunvegan Castle & Gardens.
||Isle of Skye
||Day trip to discover the fantastic landscapes on the Isle of Skye.
||Isle of Skye
||Visit Plockton, Eilean Donan Castle and Loch Ness en route to your hotel in Inverness.
||Day trip around Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands.
||Visit the towns of Aviemore, Pitlochry and Dunkeld en route to your hotel in Perth.
||Visit St. Andrews and the fishing villages of Fife en route to your hotel in Edinburgh.
||Guided tour of Edinburgh’s highlights, including scotch whisky tasting.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure