Sicilian Food & Wine
Palermo | Agrigento | Modica | Siracusa (11 Days)
Dive into Sicilian culture and cuisine with this itinerary made for food and wine lovers.
- Enjoy Palermo’s colorful markets and golden mosaics
- Admire the striking medieval hill town of Erice
- Learn how to make local dishes you can reproduce at home
- Step back in ancient history at the Valley of the Temples
- Discover the authentic charm of Sicily’s countryside villages
- Marvel at the architecture of the Baroque Valley
- Taste the sweet specialties of Modica and Noto
- Explore Siracusa’s lovely old Greek center on Ortigia island
- Spend a day on Mount Etna tasting local wines and products
||Arrive in Palermo and private transfer to your hotel. Afternoon guided city walking tour.
||Palermo cooking lesson and market tour. Afternoon guided tour of Monreale. Evening home-hosted dinner.
||Guided excursion to Erice village (pastry tasting) and the Trapani salt flats.
||Visit a winery for a typical lunch and continue to your countryside hotel in Agrigento. Afternoon olive oil tasting experience.
||Guided excursion to the Valley of the Temples. Afternoon Sicilian cooking class.
||‘Authentic Sicily’ guided excursion, including cheese and pizza-making lesson with lunch.
||Visit Ragusa and Modica, with chocolate tasting, en route to your hotel nearby.
||Visit Scicli, Marzamemi and Noto, with granita tasting, en route to your hotel in Siracusa.
||Guided tour of Ortigia, including the markets.
||Guided excursion to Mt. Etna, with wine and local product tastings.
||Private transfer to the Catania airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure