Bordeaux Wine Country
Bordeaux | Saint-Émilion (9 Days)
This trip offers a real immersion into the Bordeaux wine region to taste its famous vintages and explore charming countryside and villages.
- Discover the sublime architecture of Bordeaux’s historic center
- Immerse yourself in the sensory experiences of Bordeaux’s world-class wine museum
- Enjoy wine tastings around Saint-Émilion, Médoc, Graves and Entre-Deux-Mers
- View the Bay of Arcachon and Europe’s tallest sand dune
- Savor the local oysters of Cap Ferret
- Tour the underground world of Saint-Émilion
- Admire the charming bastide towns of southwest France
||Arrive in Bordeaux and private transfer to your hotel
||Bordeaux city walking tour.
||Visit La Cité du Vin wine museum.
||Day trip along Médoc’s Route des Châteaux, including Chateau Mouton-Rothschild and wine tasting.
||Day trip to seaside Arcachon, including oyster tasting, en route to your hotel in Saint-Émilion.
||Saint-Émilion town and vineyards tour, with wine tasting.
||Day trip to the Graves wine region, with wine tasting.
||Day trip to the Entre-Deux-Mers wine region and medieval towns, with wine tasting.
||Private transfer to the airport in Bordeaux for departure flight
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure