Dreaming of Paris
Paris | Versailles | Giverny (7 Days)
We often remark that there’s so much to see in Paris you could easily spend a week or more exploring. Well now’s your chance! This itinerary invites you to get lost in the beauty and magic of Paris and its nearby areas.
- Marvel at the famous landmarks and architecture of the ‘City of Lights’
- Be wowed by the extravagant Palace of Versailles
- Take a guided walk through the endless treasures of the Louvre collections
- Dive into the literary, artistic and foodie district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Stroll Monet’s inspirational gardens in Giverny
- Have time at leisure for shopping and enjoying Parisian café culture
||Arrive in Paris and private transfer to your hotel.
||Paris city orientation including the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and a Seine River Cruise.
||Day trip to the opulent Palace of Versailles. Guided tour of the Louvre.
||Sweet & Savory food tour in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood.
||Day trip to Monet's Gardens in Giverny.
||Day at leisure to shop, eat, visit museums and stroll around this magnificent city.
||Private transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure