Paris & Normandy
Paris | Versailles | Bayeux | Mont St Michel | Normandy Beaches
Take a trip to Paris and its western neighbor Normandy, where epic history meets charming beach towns and an idyllic countryside that inspired the Impressionist painters.
- Marvel at the famous landmarks and architecture of the ‘City of Lights’
- Be wowed by the extravagant Palace of Versailles
- Take a guided walk through the endless treasures of the Louvre collections
- Discover beautiful Bayeux’s timber-framed architecture and rich history
- Explore medieval Mont-Saint-Michel, an unforgettable monastic tidal island
- Visit the beaches of Normandy and their compelling D-Day memorials
- Have time at leisure for shopping and enjoying Parisian café culture
|Arrive in Paris and private transfer to your hotel.
|Paris city orientation including the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and a Seine River Cruise.
|Day trip to the opulent Palace of Versailles. Guided tour of the Louvre.
|Transfer by train or car to Caen and on to Bayeux. Guided city walking tour, including the Bayeux tapestry.
|Day trip to the magical islet and monastery of Mont-Saint-Michel.
|Visit Normandy’s D-Day landing beaches and memorials.
|Return to Paris for a final night in the ‘City of Lights’. Optional stop to visit Monet’s gardens in Giverny.
|Private transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure