Turquoise Coast Gulet Yacht Charter
Fethiye | Kekova (8 Days)
Spend a week aboard your own private gulet yacht charter to explore Turkey’s amazing ‘Turquoise Coast’. Take a refreshing swim in hidden bays, go ashore to visit archaeological sites and authentic villages with your guide, walk off-the-beaten-path through the hills and mountains that line this spectacular coastline, and savor fresh traditional meals.
Wondering what is a gulet? Read about this traditional handcrafted Turkish boat on our blog.
- Experience the freedom, privacy, and comfort of travel aboard your own private yacht
- Watch daily life in the coastal harbor town of Fethiye
- Explore off the beaten path sites like the Byzantine ruins of St Nicholas Island
- Admire beautiful Turkish gems like Kaş and Kekova
- Swim in turquoise waters and take in breathtaking views of the Turkish Mediterranean
- Enjoy freshly-prepared meals aboard the boat or stop in at waterside restaurants
- Have plenty of time to relax and unwind as beautiful scenery glides by your deck lounge
||Arrive at the airport in Dalaman. Private transfer to the harbor for embarkation on your private gulet. Enjoy the harbor town and ancient ruins of Fethiye.
||Sail to Gemiler Island and also visit the ghost town of Kayaköy.
||Sail to the bohemian harbor town of Kaş (ancient Antiphellos).
||Sail to see the islands of Kekova and overnight at Üçağız village.
||Sail to see Kaleköy castle and the ancient ‘Sunken City’ of Simena, then on to your overnight anchor at the stunning inlet of Gökkaya.
||Sail to Aquarium Bay for snorkeling and on to your overnight anchor at the village of Kalkan.
||Sail to Camli Burun and overnight at Samanlik Bay. Enjoy a final day of swimming, sunbathing and relaxing.
||Disembark the gulet in Fethiye. Private transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure