Ancient History & Authentic Islands
Athens | Crete | Rhodes (12 Days)
This itinerary explores ancient civilizations and pretty medieval towns on two of the most historic Greek islands, with a healthy dose of stunning beaches.
- Visit the Athens Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a local guide
- Discover the Venetian and Turkish architecture of Chania’s old harbor
- Savor the flavors of Chania on a tour through the countryside
- Relax with free time for the beach and exploring Greek island villages
- Walk among the remnants of an ancient Minoan capital
- Wander the idyllic medieval backstreets of Rhodes Town
- Spend a day in the picturesque village of Lindos and its fantastic acropolis
||Arrive in Athens and private transfer to your hotel.
||Tour of Athens and the Acropolis with a local guide.
||Flight to Chania (eastern Crete) and private transfer to your hotel. Guided walking tour of Chania.
||Day trip to explore Cretan countryside and cuisine.
||Day at leisure in Chania to enjoy the beach and explore on your own.
||Transfer to your hotel in Elounda, with a stop to tour ancient Knossos.
||Guided tour including Agios Nikolaos and Spinalonga.
||Day at leisure to discover Elounda and the surrounding area.
||Flight to Rhodes and private transfer to your hotel. Guided walking tour of Rhodes Town.
||Day trip to Lindos town and ancient acropolis.
||Day at leisure on Rhodes.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure