Greek Islands by Small-Ship Cruise
Poros | Folegandros | Santorini | Paros | Mykonos | Syros | Kythnos (10 Days)
Discover the jewels of the cluster of islands known as the Cyclades. This itinerary by small-ship cruise is perfect for getting to see maximum islands in a more budget and time-friendly way. Dive into dazzling white towns, golden sandy beaches, sweeping sunsets and azure waters, and see how each island preserves its own unique character!
- Experience off the beaten path islands like Folegandros, Syros, Paros and more
- Swim in crystal-clear seas and take in breathtaking views of the Greek isles
- Catch the magnificent sunset of Santorini at Oia village (optional)
- Visit the ruins at Delos, the sacred island of Apollo (optional)
- Wander the idyllic backstreets of Mykonos Town
- See the impressive Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
- Visit the Athens Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a local guide
||Arrive in Athens then embark at the nearby Marina Zea. Visit Poros.
||Visit Poliegos and Folegandros.
||Visit Santorini – optional excursion available.
||Visit Antiparos and the villages of Paros.
||Optional Delos tour and on to Mykonos Town.
||Visit Syros and swim or explore.
||Visit Kythnos and Cape Sounion then arrive back at Marina Zea.
||Disembark at Marina Zea and transfer to your hotel in Athens.
||Guided tour of Athens and the Acropolis.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure