Best of Greece (extended)
Athens | Crete | Santorini | Mykonos (14 Days)
This two-week itinerary includes both the eastern and western regions of Crete and is great for travelers who have a bit more time.
- Visit the Athens Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a local guide
- Discover the Venetian and Turkish architecture of Chania’s old harbor
- Savor the flavors of Chania on a tour through the countryside
- Relax with free time for the beach and exploring Greek island villages
- Walk among the remnants of an ancient Minoan capital
- Taste the local wines from Santorini’s volcanic soil
- Admire views of Santorini from a boat and swim in the caldera
- Catch the magnificent sunset of Santorini
- Wander the idyllic backstreets of Mykonos Town
|Arrive in Athens and private transfer to your hotel.
|Tour of Athens and the Acropolis with a local guide.
|Flight to Chania (Crete) and private transfer to your hotel. Guided walking tour of Chania.
|Day trip to explore Cretan countryside and cuisine.
|Day at leisure in Chania to enjoy the beach.
|Transfer to your hotel in Elounda, with a stop for a tour of ancient Knossos.
|Day at leisure to discover Elounda/Eastern Crete.
|Ferry to Santorini and private transfer to your hotel.
|Catamaran cruise on Santorini’s caldera.
|Day at leisure on the island of Santorini.
|Ferry to Mykonos and private transfer to your hotel.
|Day trip to the island and archaeological site of Delos.
|Day at leisure on the island of Mykonos. Enjoy the beach.
|Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure