Greece Wine & Food Adventure
Athens | Naxos | Santorini | Crete (13 Days)
This authentic foodie journey of Athens and three distinct Greek islands gives you the best of Greece’s cuisine and culture, and also doesn’t miss out on the iconic historical highlights of each area you visit.
- Start off with an introduction to Greek meze (great for sampling various tastes)
- Visit the Athens Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a local guide
- Learn about the tradition of cheese-making in the mountain villages of Naxos
- Savor the local wines from Santorini’s volcanic soil
- Admire views of Santorini from a boat and swim in the caldera
- Get hands-on in two local kitchens
- Sample various olive oils on a Cretan farm
- Relax in pretty Agios Nikolaos and tour the surrounding area
- Walk among the remnants of an ancient Minoan capital
- Discover the Venetian and Turkish architecture of Chania’s old harbor
- Taste the flavors of Chania on a tour through the countryside
||Arrive in Athens and private transfer to your hotel. Evening Athens wine & meze experience.
||Morning tour of Athens and the Acropolis. Afternoon Athens foodie walking tour.
||Flight to Naxos island and private transfer to your hotel. Guided walking tour of Naxos town.
||Day trip around Naxos villages, with cheese tasting, lunch and Citron liqueur tasting.
||Ferry to Santorini island and private transfer to your hotel. Day trip to discover the island and taste Santorini wines.
||Catamaran cruise on Santorini’s caldera.
||Santorini cooking class. Time at leisure to enjoy the beach.
||Ferry to Crete island. Stop to visit an olive oil farm on the way to your hotel in Agios Nikolaos (eastern Crete).
||Guided tour including Agios Nikolaos and Spinalonga.
||Transfer to your hotel in Chania (western Crete), with a stop to tour ancient Knossos en route. Guided walking tour of Chania.
||Day trip to explore Cretan countryside and cuisine.
||Crete cooking class. Time at leisure to enjoy the beach.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure