Greek Islands by Motor Yacht
Kythnos | Syros | Mykonos | Naxos | Paros | Sifnos | Kea (8 Days)
This popular yachting itinerary uses a motor yacht to allow you to cover more islands during your fantastic week at sea. Discover the delights of the Cyclades, a group of islands mostly known for a picturesque style of blue and white architecture and gorgeous natural scenery.
- Experience the freedom, privacy, and comfort of travel aboard your own private yacht
- Explore off the beaten path islands like Kea, Syros, Paros and more
- Discover small Kythnos island, famous for its hot springs
- Swim in crystal-clear seas and take in breathtaking views of the Greek isles
- Enjoy Nauossa, one of the prettiest island villages in the Cyclades
- Wander the idyllic backstreets and shopfronts of Mykonos Town
- Have plenty of time to relax and unwind as stunning scenery glides by your deck lounge
||Embark on your private motor yacht from the port at Athens. Explore the town of Loutra on Kythnos island.
||Explore the tavernas and beaches of Finikas village on Syros island.
||Discover the famous, exciting streets and beach clubs of Mykonos Town.
||Discover the buzzing main town and beaches of Naxos, the largest of the Cycladic islands.
||Explore the beautiful whitewashed town of Nauossa on Paros island.
||Discover the ceramic workshops and wide sandy beach of Kamares on Sifnos island.
||Discover the unspoiled charm of Kea island nearby Athens.
||Disembark the motor yacht in Athens and depart.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure