Athens & the Mythical Peloponnese
Athens | Olympia | Delphi | Meteora (8 Days)
There are places in Greece where time seems to stand still. Discover all the treasures of Athens and the Peloponnesian Peninsula with this fast-paced journey through history. This trip incorporates a 4-day/3-night group tour of the Classical Peloponnese and Meteora.
- Visit the Athens Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a private guide
- See the celebrated ancient Greek theatre at Epidaurus
- Step into legend at the acropolis of the great kingdom of Mycenae
- Roam the peaceful sanctuaries at Olympia and Delphi
- Marvel at the precipitously-perched monasteries of Meteora
- Discover another side of Athens with free time in the city
||Arrive in Athens and private transfer to your hotel.
||Tour of Athens and the Acropolis with a local guide.
||Join a group for a transfer and tour to Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Mycenae and Olympia.
||Group transfer to Patras, Rion, Antirrion, Nafpaktos and Delphi.
||Group transfer to your hotel in Kalambaka.
||Group tour of the Meteora monasteries and transfer back to Athens.
||Day at leisure in Athens. Optional activities available.
||Transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure