Best of Portugal
Lisbon | Porto (8 Days)
We recommend this option if you want to make the most of one week in Portugal. This is a detailed itinerary, great for active first-time visitors!
- Explore the traditional neighborhoods and winding lanes of Lisbon
- See the fantastic castles and abundant gardens of Sintra
- Marvel at the intricate architectural details of the Jeronimos Monastery in Belem
- Enjoy a sunset sail to view beautiful Lisbon from a new perspective
- Step into a storybook in the charming walled village of Óbidos
- Discover the charming canal town of Aveiro
- View the colorful cityscape of Porto aboard a typical river cruise
- Be in awe of the beautiful Douro Valley vineyards and excellent wines
- Tour the attractive university city of Coimbra
- Visit the Convent of Christ, headquarters of the Knights Templar
||Arrive in Lisbon. Guided orientation tour of the city’s neighborhoods.
||Day trip to fairytale Sintra, Cascais and the Lisbon coast.
||Guided tour of the Belem district. Evening sunset sail on the River Tagus.
||Visit Óbidos, Nazaré and Aveiro en route to your hotel in Porto.
||Guided tour of Porto, including a Douro River cruise and port wine tasting.
||Day trip to the Douro Valley, including winery visit.
||Visit historic Coimbra and Tomar en route to your hotel in Lisbon.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure