Family-Friendly Southern Portugal
Lisbon | Algarve (8 Days)
Go from the fun tram-fringed streets of Lisbon to the boundless playground of the Algarve Coast. The Algarve has activities to delight all ages, from family-friendly beaches to golfing, water sports, sailing, hiking and more!
- Explore the winding lanes and hilly streets of Lisbon
- See the fantastic castles and abundant gardens of Sintra
- Enjoy a sunset sail to view beautiful Lisbon from a new perspective
- Meet the famous custard pastry of Lisbon
- Ride Lisbon’s iconic yellow tram
- Visit Cabo de São Vicente at Europe’s Atlantic edge
- Have some free time on the Algarve Coast – relax or be active
||Arrive in Lisbon. Guided orientation tour of the city’s neighborhoods.
||Day trip to fairytale Sintra and the beaches of Cascais. Evening sunset sail on the River Tagus.
||Guided tour of the Belem district, including Pastel de Belem tasting and a ride on a historic yellow tram.
||Transfer to your hotel on the Algarve Coast.
||Day trip along the Algarve Coast, including Sagres and Cabo de São Vicente.
||Day at leisure in the Algarve. Optional activities available such as dolphin-watching, boat tours, kayaking, beach-going, golfing, hiking, bird-watching and checking out historic villages.
||Day at leisure in the Algarve. Enjoy the beach.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure