Douro Valley Uncorked
Minho Region | Douro Valley | Porto (7 Days)
This itinerary of Porto and the Douro is especially interesting for anyone who loves wine.
- Delight in the pretty historic town of Amarante
- Taste the local vinho verde sparkling wines
- Take a day trip to the historic medieval towns of the Minho region
- Be in awe of the beautiful Douro Valley vineyards and excellent wines
- View the colorful cityscape of Porto aboard a typical river cruise
- Visit the port wine cellars of Porto
- Have time at leisure for shopping and exploring on your own
||Arrive in Porto and private transfer to your hotel in Amarante.
||Day trip to the towns of the northern Minho region, including Guimarães, Braga and Barcelos.
||Visit the Douro Valley, including river cruise and wine tasting, en route to your nearby hotel.
||Day at leisure in the Douro Valley for relaxing among the vineyards. Optional tour of more nearby towns and wine houses.
||Private transfer to your hotel in Porto. Guided tour of Porto, including port wine tasting and river cruise.
||Day at leisure in Porto. Optional day trip to Aveiro and/or Coimbra.
||Private transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure