Porto | Lisbon | Algarve (13 Days)
This is an ideal itinerary for those with a bit more time to linger and enjoy the beauties of Portugal, from the northern birthplace of the nation to the sunny southern beaches.
- View the colorful cityscape of Porto aboard a typical river cruise
- Take a day trip to the historic medieval towns of the Minho region
- Be in awe of the beautiful Douro Valley vineyards and excellent wines
- Discover the charming canal town of Aveiro
- Step into a storybook in the charming walled village of Óbidos
- Explore the winding lanes and hilly streets of Lisbon
- Marvel at the intricate architectural details of the Jeronimos Monastery in Belem
- See the fantastic castles and abundant gardens of Sintra
- Admire the Roman ruins and pretty buildings in the town of Évora
- Have fun on the sunny Algarve Coast
- Visit Cabo de São Vicente at Europe’s Atlantic edge
||Arrive in Porto and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided tour of Porto, including river cruise and port wine tasting.
||Day trip to the towns of the northern Minho region, including Guimarães, Braga and Barcelos.
||Day trip to the Douro Valley, including winery visit.
||Visit Aveiro, Nazaré and Óbidos en route to your hotel in Lisbon.
||Guided tour of Lisbon’s highlights.
||Day trip to fairytale Sintra, Cascais and the Lisbon coast.
||Day at leisure in Lisbon. Optional excursion to the Setúbal coast.
||Guided tour of Évora en route to your hotel on the Algarve Coast.
||Day trip along the Algarve Coast, including Sagres and Cabo de São Vicente.
||Day at leisure in the Algarve. Optional activities available such as dolphin-watching, kayaking, beach-going, hiking, bird-watching and checking out historic villages.
||Day at leisure in the Algarve. Enjoy the beach.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure