- Experience the humming old town centers of Dalmatia’s most famous cities
- Stroll the ancient cobbled streets of Split and uncover its secrets
- Take a day trip to swim in the waterfalls of Krka and visit medieval Sibenik
- Discover the fun-loving, cobblestoned main town on the sunny island of Hvar
- Enjoy some of Hvar Island’s smaller villages and beautiful scenery
- Unwind with free time both in charming Hvar and in Dubrovnik’s fairytale setting
- Marvel at the gleaming old town and imposing walls of Dubrovnik
- Be enchanted by the scenic Bay of Kotor and its pretty medieval towns
|Arrive in Split and private transfer to your hotel.
|Guided walking tour of old town Split, including Diocletian’s Palace.
|Day trip to the beautiful Krka Waterfalls and medieval Sibenik.
|Hydrofoil to Hvar Island and private transfer to your hotel.
|Guided tour of old town Hvar, the villages of Hvar, and Stari Grad.
|Day at leisure on Hvar. Optional activities available, including biking, sea kayaking to the Pakleni Islands, boat trip to the Blue Cave and Vis or a winery visit.
|Private transfer from Hvar to your hotel in Dubrovnik, by hydrofoil and van.
|Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik’s old town.
|Day trip to the beautiful towns along Montenegro’s Bay of Kotor.
|Day at leisure in Dubrovnik. Optional half-day trip to Lokrum Island by ferry or kayak.
|Private transfer to the airport for departure.