Slovenia & Croatia by Land & Sea
Ljubljana | Rovinj | Plitvice | Split | Hvar | Vis | Korcula | Mljet | Ston | Dubrovnik (16 Days)
This grand tour of Slovenia and Croatia whisks you away through beautiful landscapes of lakes, waterfalls, caves and islands, along with preserved medieval old towns and seaside getaways. It maximizes your time with a one-week small-ship cruise through stunning Adriatic islands.
- Enjoy the old-world elegance of Ljubljana’s green city and plentiful cafes
- Be awed by the stunning natural beauty of Lake Bled
- Go underground at one of the top karst cave systems in Slovenia
- Admire the bell tower of St. Euphemia watching over the romantic coastal town of Rovinj
- Discover the Italianate charm of Istria’s old-world villages
- See the well-kept Roman ampitheatre in Pula
- Delight in the exceptional beauty of the travertine lakes and waterfalls at Plitvice Lakes
- Stroll the ancient cobbled streets of Split and uncover its secrets
- Marvel at the pure blue and white swimmer’s paradise of Zlatni Rat Beach
- Explore the fun-loving, cobblestoned main town on the sunny island of Hvar
- Meet the authentic, picturesque island of Vis
- Fall in love with the old town of Korcula, reminiscent of Dubrovnik’s medieval beauty
- Escape to the timeless bue-green wonderland of Mljet National Park
- See the magnificent fortification walls of Ston
- Savor fresh oysters and mussels in the nation’s ‘oyster capital’
- Marvel at the gleaming old town and imposing walls of Dubrovnik
||Arrive in Ljubljana and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided walking tour of Ljubljana.
||Day trip to Lake Bled.
||Visit Postojna Caves en route to your hotel on the Istrian Peninsula.
||Day trip to discover the Istrian Hinterland, including Motovun and Groznjan.
||Visit the Roman ampitheatre of Pula and seaside Opatija en route to your hotel at Plitvice Lakes National Park.
||Guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park, including boat ride.
||Transfer to your hotel in Split. Guided walking tour of old town Split, including Diocletian’s Palace.
||Embark on a Croatian islands deluxe small-ship cruise from Split harbor.
||Visit the island of Brac and enjoy a swim at Zlatni Rat Beach. See the Pakleni Islands and continue on to Hvar town for a walking tour.
||Visit the striking Blue Cave on the tiny island of Bisevo, and continue on to the island of Vis.
||Visit the island of Korcula, including a guided walking tour of the old town.
||Visit the island of Mljet for an included walking tour and boat ride.
||Visit the town of Slano on the mainland and have a tasting at an oyster farm in Ston.
||Arrive Dubrovnik early morning. Guided walking tour of the old city. Afternoon at leisure.
||Disembark the boat and transfer to the airport for departure.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure