Italian Food & Wine Adventure
Bologna | Emilia-Romagna | Florence | Tuscany | Rome (11 Days)
Taste your way through the major centers of Italian cuisine: Emilia-Romagna known for its pastas, Parma ham, Parmigiano, and Balsamico di Modena; Florence and Tuscany famed for wines and rustic cooking; and Rome where pizza and gelato are only part of the story.
- Explore the beautiful historic center of Bologna
- Learn about the protected regional products of Emilia-Romagna
- Enjoy a food and culture walking tour of Florence
- Admire the medieval hill towns and scenic landscapes of Tuscany
- Try your hand at preparing a traditional Tuscan meal
- Samples the local wines of Chianti
- Spend an evening learning the secrets of the Roman kitchen
- Enter Rome’s legendary Colosseum and the grand halls of the Vatican Museums
||Arrive in Bologna and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided walking tour of Bologna. Evening dinner of local pasta specialties.
||Emilia-Romagna foodie tour, including Modena and Parma.
||Train to Florence and half-day city walking tour, including Mercato Centrale and street food tastings. Transfer to your hotel in Tuscany.
||Morning tour of Siena and San Gimignano. Afternoon Tuscan cooking class.
||Guided tour of Chianti, including Radda, Greve, Panzano, Castellina and wine tastings.
||Day at leisure in Tuscany. Optional excursion to the Val d’Orcia, or Pisa & Lucca.
||Transfer to your hotel in Rome. Evening market tour and pizza/pasta-making class.
||Guided tour of Imperial Rome, including the Colosseum.
||Morning foodie walking tour of Rome. Afternoon tour of Vatican City and its Museums.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure