Northern Italy & the Lakes of Lombardy
Milan | Lake Maggiore | Lake Como | Lake Garda | Venice (11 Days)
Experience the delights of cosmopolitan Milan and the Lakes of Northern Italy, finishing with the romantic canals of Venice.
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring Milan Cathedral (one of the world’s largest)
- Go shopping in the fashion capital of Italy
- Experience the magnificent tiny islands of sparkling Lake Maggiore
- Admire the scenic views, villas and lush gardens of Lake Como
- Visit the historic and tasty town of Bergamo
- See the pretty towns and stunning nature around Lake Garda
- Explore the lovely city of Verona
- Visit the Doge’s Palace and historical Venice with a private guide
||Arrive in Milan and private transfer to your hotel.
||Guided Milan city tour, including the Duomo.
||Private transfer to your hotel on Lake Maggiore.
||Boat trip and exploration of Lake Maggiore and the Borromean islands.
||Private transfer from Stresa to your hotel in Como. Guided tour of Como town.
||Boat trip and exploration of Lake Como.
||Visit the town of Bergamo en route to Garda Lake.
||Day trip around Garda Lake.
||Visit Verona with a walking tour en route to your hotel in Venice. Evening included gondola ride.
||Guided tour of Venice, including the Doge’s Palace.
||Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Let’s Start Planning Your Adventure